Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium

Today I went to the Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium with Mama, Kelly, and our friends - Diane, William, and Andrew Kloepfel.


We ate lunch at a picnic table by the aquarium. It was really yummy. We had peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwiches. We also got Lemonade Capri Suns, apple slices, and string cheese.


It was hot out and I got sweaty and tired after walking up and down all of the hills.


We saw the fish and other marine animals. We saw a couple of elephants, some lemurs, peacocks, and marakats.


We also saw a zookeeper holding Pop, a Black Albino Corn Snake. He eats one mouse a week.


I wanted to see the Red Wolves, but they are off-exhibit as their home is being rebuilt. I hope we'll be able to see them in Spring 2010 when the home is supposed to be done.


I want to go back to the zoo a lot this year.

1 comment: